Quality of Life
Working and living in the Cayman Islands brings many benefits (otherwise there wouldn’t be so many foreigners living there). Common reasons people choose to work in the Cayman Islands are:
- There’s a lively expatriate social scene with few social barriers.
- Escaping the rat race. It’s generally not necessary to work excessive hours to get promotion and it’s not a requirement to purchase flash cars and other expensive commodities to prove status.
- The standard of living is regarded as the best in the Caribbean.
- It’s a great place for outdoor activities such as fishing and diving.
- With its beaches, attractions, flora and fauna it's undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Crime is low (but does exist).
- Unlike many other expat destinations the predominant language is English.
- The culture and food are familiar.