We are seeking a SharePoint Developer on behalf of our client’s IT team in Grand Cayman. This full-time/staff based role will involve providing a mix of SharePoint specific analysis, development and support related services for internal clients and company divisions. Applicants must be capable of handling multiple projects and tasks with changing priorities.
We are looking for as much as possible of the following:
- Experience with record management or document management classification workflow
- Experience implementing security using Active Directory groups and SharePoint groups
- Experience with InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, and Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues by analyzing and evaluating possible solutions
- Strong understanding of security, performance, and other non-functional software attributes
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
- Good sense of aesthetics and UI design
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to manage multiple and diverse projects concurrently
- Post secondary degree/diploma in a relevant field preferred
Our client provides an excellent working environment, a great opportunity for professional growth and a competitive TAX-FREE compensation package.
Please send application to Frank@grandcayman4u.com